About Legal Clinics
WLA offers legal clinics where artists and arts professionals can meet with attorneys to discuss their legal issues. Each appointment lasts 30 minutes. Just in the last 2 years, WLA has served over 250 artists through our legal clinics alone.
The clinics are intended to address matters related to art, entertainment, and intellectual property law, as well as some business issues. If you are not sure if a clinic appointment is right for your situation, please email us at email@example.com.
Monthly Clinic - offered all year round
- When*: 3rd Wednesday of every month, from 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Where: Amazon - Doppler Building, 2021 7th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121
Bi-Monthly clinic - Offered during academic year
- When*: 2nd & 4th Monday of every month, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Where: Seattle University School of Law - Annex
(only during the months of January through April)
* Please note that times and dates may vary based on availability.
If the above times do not meet your schedule, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-328-7053 to inquire about other ways we may be able to help.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule a clinic appointment, please email us at email@example.com, or complete the form below. We will get back to you as quickly as we can, usually within two business days.